The personal data processing policy is in accordance with Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on their free movement (repealed) and is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC and Law no. . 190/2018 on the implementation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 As we want a transparent and correct collaboration, as a data operator, M2R-MOTOCAFE in the context of using our site dangodesign.eu we bring you for information which are the categories of personal data processed.
- If you are a customer of the site, beyond the data entry platform by you, the owner of the site will process your personal data, such as: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address, address billing, delivery address and any other data you provide directly for any action is directly related to our site
- If you register on our site with a Facebook or Google account, we will process your public data displayed on social media pages, such as your name or email address. If you create a new account, we will ask for your e-mail address to validate it. The data will not be stored until you have completed an order or decided to log out while making a new account, without reaching the end, and the account created until then will be automatically deleted.
- As a user – visitor to our site will be processed only the data provided directly by you, such as those in the categories: questions, contact, etc.…
- Indirectly, as long as you arrive on our site, data will be stored such as: IP address, browser used, your browsing history, pages viewed, products viewed or searched, complete URLs and data, in general, about online user behavior.
The purpose of the personal data security policy is to establish the technical and organizational measures and responsibilities that underlie our collaboration, in order to fulfill the obligations to guarantee and protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals; right to intimate life; right to family and private life, etc.…
The contractual relationship established between the parties, in order to process, validate, ship and invoice our products, related to your order on our website, as well as information on your order, cannot be made without the agreement between you and M2R-Motocafe.
The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract concluded between you and M2R-Motocafe, defined in the Terms and Conditions page. The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract.
The refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of carrying out the contractual relations between you and M2R-Motocafe.
In order to fulfill the legal obligations of M2R-Motocafe in the context of the services provided through our site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving, the processing of your data for this purpose is necessary based on the legal obligations in force.
Therefore, providing your data for this purpose is absolutely necessary. Refusal to provide your data may result in our inability to comply with our legal obligations and therefore in the inability to provide services through the site. For marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms, notifications) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by M2R-Motocafe through the site, we need the processing of your data and it is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it, otherwise we will be unable to do so.
You can express your consent for the processing of data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box at the time of account creation, or after account creation, in the My Account Information section. You may unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications using the option at the end of each email / sms containing commercial communications or by accessing the “My Account Information” section. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary.
Refusal to provide consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you, only you will not be able to access them, we respecting your choices.
In order to perform certain analyzes or reports on the operation of the site, the creation of profiles of consumer preferences in order to improve the experience offered on the site, the processing of your data for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest to permanently improve customer experience. on the site. Providing your data here, too, for this purpose, is voluntary.
Refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
Also, in order to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on our site, the processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of M2R-Motocafe to ensure the proper functioning of the site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of site visitors, including by resolving various comments, questions or complaints.
The provision of your data for this purpose is voluntary and the refusal to provide data for this purpose will not have negative consequences for you.
The duration of the processing of personal data will be as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes of processing mentioned above.
If you are a customer, your data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and subsequently according to the legal obligations incumbent on M2R-Motocafe (for example in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were prepared).
If you are a customer and want to delete the user account, by clicking the “delete account” button in the “my account information” section, M2R-Motocafe will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving the commercial communications through which we keep you informed. about the products and services offered through the site. Thus, we will no longer send e-mails or notifications or text messages of this kind. Deleting the account will not have the automatic effect of deleting your personal data, but if you do not want your personal data to be processed or if you want to delete it, you can exercise this right by notifying us.
If you want to delete your account, but there is at least one active order on that account, the account deletion request can only be registered after delivery of the products and completion of the last active order.
Your data is safe. In addition to the operator, in certain situations, the data may be accessible to third parties such as service providers, transport operators, hosting providers, IT companies, named, if necessary, as persons authorized by the Operator. In turn, they are obliged by contract to maintain the confidentiality of the data and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were provided.
Also, they can be disclosed to the central / local public authorities, only in the cases: site administration; for awarding prizes or other facilities to the persons concerned, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by M2R-Motocafe through the site; for the maintenance, personalization and improvement of the site and the services carried out through it; for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing security features and user authentication; for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law; when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
The transfer of personal data may be transferred outside Romania, to certain states of the European Union or non-EU, but only for the purposes mentioned above.
The rights you enjoy under the conditions provided by the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, are:
- the right to information – the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by M2R-Motocafe as described in this document;
- the right to access data the right to obtain confirmation from us regarding the processing of personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way the data is processed, the purpose for which the processing is done, the recipients or categories of recipients of data, etc .;
- the right to rectification – the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by M2R-Motocafe of inaccurate / unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- the right to delete data, without undue delay – certain conditions apply; It is possible that, following the request to delete the data, M2R-Motocafe will anonymize this data (thus depriving it of personal character) and will continue in these conditions the processing for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict processing, under certain conditions;
the right to data portability
- the right to receive personal data in a structured manner, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as the right to have this data transmitted by M2R-Motocafe to another data carrier data, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object to the processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below; at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation of the data subject, that the data concerning him be processed under the legitimate interest of M2R-Motocafe or under the public interest, unless we can prove that we have legitimate reasons which justifies the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or whose purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, for the data concerning it to be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or similarly affects him or her a significant measure;
- the right to apply to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing or to the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.
For any additional questions regarding the way in which personal data are processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the email address: office @ m2r-moto.ro M2R-Motocafe does not contact or collect information from persons under the age of 18. The website is not intended to solicit information of any kind from minors.